Bay Windows in Wisconsin
Our selection of bay windows will enhance the appearance of your home. These beautiful windows are made using double window fusion-welded corners and can be custom fit to any opening for easy installation, reducing time and saving you money!
Bay Window Features
- Composed of maintenance-free u-PVC vinyl
- Custom made to your exact window opening
- Fusion-welded corners for structural integrity
- Energy efficient multiple hollow chamber design
- Oak (standard) or birch options for seat, head, and jamb
- Energy Star-certified
- 45-degree (standard); 30-degree; 90-degree
All of our bay windows are made with 7/8″ double strength glass. Obscure and bronze or gray tinted glass styles are also available upon request.
Two clear panes with Intercept insulating
One clear pane, one Low E pane with NEAT technology and Intercept insulating
One clear pane, Two Low E panes with NEAT technology and R-5 Green rating