Vinyl is synthetic resin and polymer and is used extensively in the modern window industry.
Vinyl is one of the most versatile plastics in the world. It is not a natural material, but rather a man-made synthetic material. It is engineered from ethylene (found in crude oil) and chlorine (found in regular salt). The manufacturing process combines these substances to form Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) resin which is more commonly known as Vinyl.
Why Vinyl Windows?
- Vinyl is resistant to moisture and humidity.
- Vinyl is a very strong and durable plastic material.
- It can be manufactured in a variety of colors, both transparent and solid.
- Vinyl is a very low cost material to produce
- Vinyl requires little maintenance
Therefore, vinyl coating provides a strong, durable and low maintenance exterior for any window. It can also be used as a protective coating for wooden frames and when combined with vinyl windows, creates beauty, strength and durability for all your windows.
- Improved thermal efficiency and lower energy consumption. Vinyl retains heat during winter and keeps heat out during summer
- Low Maintenance – Vinyl windows are scratch resistant and provides a protective coating that adds strength and durability to your windows.
- Vinyl is inexpensive so your windows cost less.
- Vinyl windows are available in a variety of colors, sizes, and style options. They can also be custom made. Colors range from silver to forest green and sizes can be standard or custom. Our vinyl windows are available in styles that range from awning to picture.